Information on data processing
1. Company information
This data protection notice applies to data processing by Agents for Impact GmbH & Co.KG (i.F.: AfI), Freiherr-vom-Stein Str. 24 - 26, 60323 Frankfurt. Responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR) is Dr. Andrij Fetsun, Freiherr-vom-Stein Str. 24 - 26, 60323 Frankfurt, email:
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
If you contact us with the intention of a business relationship or business order, we may collect the following personal data from you or your employees:
- Company name, title, first name, last name of authorized representatives and employees
- Telephone number (landline and / or mobile phone)
- Email addresses of authorized representatives and employees
This data is collected for the purpose of
- being able to identify you as our business partner and to correspond with you,
- analysing data within the scope of our business relationship with you,
- Passing on your company's rating score to third parties
Data processing is in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of the contract and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations from the contract (recording, testing, evaluation, and publication of information from the client for the purpose of an assessment based on the Sustainable Development Goals by the United Nations) required by us. The personal data we collect for the processing of the contract mentioned above will initially be saved for the purposes mentioned above, if necessary, also at the first contact.
The data will remain stored until the expiry of the period of limitation for claims for damage compensation ten years after the end of the calendar year in which the relevant business transactions took place (§ 199 Paragraph 3 BGB) and will be deleted thereafter, unless that according to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR due to tax, commercial or criminal storage and documentation obligations (e.g. from AO, HGB or StGB) AfI is or will be obliged to store them for a longer period of time or you will be required to store them in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
Insofar as this is according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship with you, your personal data may be passed on to third parties. In addition to the third parties for whom you have possibly given your consent to the disclosure, lawyers, auditors, tax consultants as well as courts and other public bodies and authorities, legal protection or other insurance, for the purpose of correspondence, for the reasoning and Execution of the contractual relationship, for billing purposes and to assert and defend your own rights. The data passed on may only be used by the third party for the stated purposes.
4. Data subject rights
You have the right,
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, which - regardless of the legality of the processing until receipt of the revocation - means that we will process the data based on this consent for the future may no longer continue, unless the data processing may be carried out by another permission basis,
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, and restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if it has not been collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details,
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR,
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, Exercise or defence of legal claims is required
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you for the duration of the review by us, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and instead the Request restriction of use, we no longer need the personal data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR,
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of our company headquarters for this. In our case, this is the Hessian Data Protection Officer, PO Box 3163, 65021 Wiesbaden.
5. Right to object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object, a message in text form to the communication options specified under 1. above is sufficient, e.g. an email to Dr. Andrij Fetsun, andrij.fetsun_at_agentsforimpact.com.